Hot Air Furnaces, Humidifiers, Central Air Conditioners, Thermostats, Attic Fans, Electronic Air Cleaners, Duct Work,
Custom Sheet Metal Work
Servicing HVAC Equipment:
Think about this
You depend on your car to get you from Point A to Point B. To make sure it can do this, you have your car serviced every 3000 miles.
You depend on your HVAC equipment to make your facility comfortable day in and day out. To make sure it can do this, what are you doing?
Many things in life need attention and help throughout its life-span for it to achieve maximum potential and meet your needs.
Your HVAC equipment is no exception.
RC Heating and Cooling offers Full Maintenance Agreements that make sure your equipment gets the attention it needs, year round, before an emergency situation arises.
Our Service Department is dedicated to making you, the customer, completely satisfied. We focus on your individual needs, and develop personalized strategies to ensure success.
Here are just some of the things that you can expect with a Full Maintenance Agreement :
- Energy Savings-Regular and Proper Maintenance keeps your machine running as efficiently as possible, saving you energy.
- Correction of Developing Problems- We can pinpoint and correct developing problems at the earliest, least expensive time, before equipment fails.
- Lower Life Cycle Costs-Over the life of your equipment, you will experience lower total operating and maintenance costs with fewer disruptions.
- Reduction in the Frequency of Capital Outlays-Longer life cycles for equipment exist because of preventive maintenance.
- Specialized Testing-We will use some of the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry to test and service your equipment.
- Operator Testing- Your operating personnel receive valuable service support and training in the daily operation and maintenance of your equipment.
- Preferred Discounts on labor and material and Priority Response Time if an emergency situation should arise.
- Maximized Building Comfort-Satisfaction and Comfort can increase your production and profits, as well as create happy clients and customers!
- As Part of our service we Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate, and check flow rates where appropriate.
- Clean and lubricate motors as required.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers as required.
Spring Visit (preparation for summer season):
- Clean inside coil, condensate pans, condensate traps, and condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil and straighten fins for efficient operation.
- Check refrigerant levels and if low, find the leak. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in system efficiency!)
Fall Visit (preparation for winter season):
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Remove soot from fireside of burner.
- Clean and check operation of humidifier.
- Visually or with remote camera, inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis. (Instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and "optimum firing.")
Note: For heat pump applications, winter season inspections repeat a number of the summer procedures plus several additional checks. Maintaining semi-annual PMAs for heatpumps is also important.
- Savings: PMAs typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment, and contractor discounts. PMA customers typically receive a discount on all parts and services performed during the entire year.
- Peace of Mind: Predictive maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.
- Priority Service: Should a system failure occur during the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter, customers with PMAs generally receive priority service.
- Continuity: We also assign technicians to the specific customers. That way, you get to see and know the same service technician, and he becomes more familiar with you and your equipment
It boils down to this:YOUR HVAC EQUIPMENT DEPENDS ON YOU.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON RC Heating and Cooling .
Contact us today so that we can work together to make your job easier! We look forward to hearing from you!